You can create as many patient categories you want to group patients or to add discounts automatically based on the category.
To set up & update your profile, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your kulcare account
- Select ‘Manage my Practice’
- Go to Settings -> Clinic Settings -> Patient Categories.
- Click on the “Add Category” button.
- Add the Category Name and Description
- If you want to apply the discounts then select one fo the below options, else select “No discounts applicable”
- Apply to all services – If the discount is to be applied to all the services that you have entered in the settings.
- Apply to specific services – If you want to apply discounts to only a few specific services. You can use this option to add different discounts to different services.
- If you want to automatically assign the categories to patients when you add them to the queue then select an age range or the gender or both.
- Click ‘Save’ when done.
See how to assign categories here.
See how to apply category discounts here.