If you don’t already own a domain, you can buy & own a domain from any of the following providers. Click the name of the provider to get specific instructions for buying your domain:
There are a few things to consider while buying a domain –
- Domain options include common extensions (such as .com .org or .biz), country extensions (such as .in or .co.in), and premium extensions (such as .clinic). Prices may vary, so review the options properly.
- Review your personal information.
- Select auto-renew if you want your domain to be automatically renewed for you before it expires.
- Confirm whether your domain offers WHOIS Privacy. WHOIS allows people to look up information about the owner of a domain name. WHOIS Privacy is a service that hides your information from a WHOIS lookup, keeping your personal contact information hidden from the public. If the domain name you’ve selected offers WHOIS privacy, you will see this:If you do not see this and you would like WHOIS privacy on your domain, click Cancel and select a different domain extension that isn’t on the WHOIS Exceptions list. Since domain registry is public, we recommend buying a WHOIS Privacy to ensure privacy of your data provided to the domain provider and avoid unnecessary promotional emails & phone calls on the provided information.
- Always review the purchase summary before you pay.
- Keep your credentials secret to avoid domain theft