You can add services and treatments that you provide in your clinic to your billing services. These services are used for generating bills and understanding your clinic performance.
kulcare automatically creates a default service against ‘Dr. X’s Consultation’, whenever a new doctor X is added to your clinic.
To add or remove billing services, follow the steps below:
- Click ‘Settings’ on the left menu
- Select ‘Clinic Settings’ from the drop down menu.
- Go to the ‘Services’ section.
- Enter a ‘Service name’ like Follow up Fee, Emergency Fee, Procedure, ECG, Ultrasound etc.
- Input the standard price of the service. You can override this price during billing.
- Click “Add”.
To edit a service from the list, press the pencil icon next to it, change details & click update.
To delete a service from the list, press the trash icon next to it.