The queue has built in status actions, so you can keep track of each patient in the clinic. The following status actions are available:
- In Queue (or Booked) – when the patient is added to the queue, but is not available physically in the clinic. This is when a patient has booked an appointment for today or has booked a telephonic token time.
- Checked In (or Waiting) – when the patient is available physically in the clinic, and is waiting to see the doctor
- With Doc (or Consulting) – when the patient is with the doctor and is being examined/consulted
- Checked Out (or Exited) – when the patient has physically moved out of the clinic after bills, payments & any medications
- No show (or Cancelled) – when the patient did not arrive at the clinic even after an appointment or token.
Selecting the Doctor
With multiple doctors working at a clinic, each doctor will have their own queue. The reception can quickly switch between each doctor to manage their individual queues. To switch doctor queues, follow the steps below :
- Click ‘Queue‘ on the left menu
- Select the respective doctor from the drop down list on top left
To update status for a patient:
- Open ‘Queue‘ from the left menu
- Each patient has a drop down for their status.
- You can change the status for each patient as per their current activity
You can also filter the patients as per current activity. To do this
- Select the status of your choice from the drop down list on the top right of queue
- After you select your required status, the patient list is filtered according to it. e.g. If you select “Checked In”, the queue will only show patients who have checked-in.